Pink Bracelets that I make to raise money for the American Cancer Society through team Etsy Project Embrace

Blu Jewel

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pink for the Cure !

These are the Pink Bracelets that I have made and am selling on Etsy. I am Fundraising for the Susan G Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure. This year in Phoenix, Arizona the Walk will be on November 12th through the 14th. Over a period of 3 days, walkers will travel 60 miles to raise awareness about breast cancer, and to raise lots of money. In the past, I have walked the Komen Race for the Cure. This year, I am not walking in the 3-Day Walk - but, I have friends who are walking. This year I am Fundraising. I have had breast cancer twice in the past 2 years, and am going through breast reconstruction. My prognosis is very good, and I'm doing quite well.

Please take a few minutes and look at my Pink Bracelets. If you're interested in buying one, go to my Etsy store (see link).







http://patidecaz.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment