Pink Bracelets that I make to raise money for the American Cancer Society through team Etsy Project Embrace

Blu Jewel

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Up to my Ears in Bunny Rabbits!

This year, Easter is on April 24th. I have been busy everyday sewing Easter bunnies. I cut and sew them in "mass production" working to get them ready to sell in my Etsy shop.
The rabbits are made of cotton muslin fabric.


Most of them have pink eyes, and a few have blue eyes.

Right now, there are 10 rabbits in production.



  


My grandaughter - Krista  at 11 months old





I have made hundreds of these rabbits over the years.

They have big back feet

Embroidered pink noses and mouth

They're wearing cute little springtime dresses and long pantaloons


One day this week, I'm going to scoop them all up, and take them outside on the grass lawn to photograph them.

Very soon, they'll be ready to go to a new home from my Etsy shop.
http://patidecaz.etsy.com/

2 comments:

  1. Love your bunnies!! And Krista is such a little doll! Happy Easter to you both. Won't be long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies! I love them all!!! And yes, Krista is absolutely adorable! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete