Pink Bracelets that I make to raise money for the American Cancer Society through team Etsy Project Embrace

Blu Jewel

Friday, October 8, 2010

October is breast cancer awareness month - The life you save may be your own!

I have made several Pink Bracelets that I am selling in my Etsy shop. Look for me, My Seller Name is Patidecaz. I am Fundraising for the Susan G Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure. Proceeds from the sales of my bracelets will go to this foundation. I am a breast cancer survivor. I've had breast cancer twice in the past 2 years, and am in the process of breast reconstruction. The statistics say that now, One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer - that number is just too high. Battling any type of cancer is horrible People just shouldn't have to go through all of this. We need a world without breast cancer, a world without any types of cancer - and lots more birthdays!

If you read this, and you get a chance, please check out my Etsy store and my Pink Bracelets. You can find me at http://patidecaz.etsy.com/

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! You're a survivor and a fighter.
    Looks like you are just starting your blog. You are going to love blogging. Thanks for stopping by and visiting me.
    I like writing too and have found some good places to sharpen my skills. Check my sidebar under writers. And then check their sidebars - a wealth of info!
    There is nothing as beautiful as Arizona, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog!

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete