Pink Bracelets that I make to raise money for the American Cancer Society through team Etsy Project Embrace

Blu Jewel

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Treasury

I am a member of team Etsy Project Embrace. We are a universal coalition of artists whose main purpose is to create awareness and support for people who have been diagnosed with cancer - whatever kind it may be.

Something Blue...and a lucky sixpence in her shoe!
This (see above) is my latest Treasury I have posted on Etsy. Most of the shops listed here are members of Etsy Project Embrace. Portions of our sales from our Etsy shops are donated to the American Cancer Society. You can find other members of our team on Etsy by using the search word: teamepe

This is the link to my Etsy shop:  http://patidecaz.etsy.com
Proceeds from the sales of my Pink Bracelets are donated to the American Cancer Society. They were a great help to me, I have had breast cancer twice. It did not defeat me. Not only did I survive this ordeal, but I am thriving!
This year, I was able to celebrate one year "cancer-free". My friends and I had a party to celebrate.


After two mastectomies, I had reconstructive breast surgery. It was a long journey, and I'm glad I made it through everything. It was definately a challenge, at times. I had lots of friends, a great husband, and a wonderful team of doctors - they all helped me throughout this ordeal. I am so thankful to them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment